Hello Bloggers, hope you had good time reading my last blog regarding health drinks. Hope you guys tried it out and benefited through it.
These are few tips which will help you lose weight.
Today I am writing this blog which would tell you about healthy food, which would enable you to lose weight and feel great about yourself. Eating healthy has loads of benefits such as it can drastically reduce your chances of developing heart disease, obesity, diabetes etc. The main important aspect of having a good diet or eating healthy improves your brain function and physical activities.
I am writing all this based on my own experience. Losing weight does not mean starving yourself, it is about eating the right thing at the right time and in right quantity. Mostly food rich in protein, healthy fat and having a low carbohydrate diet (which minimises sugar and starch) makes one feel very light and active.
You should eat whole foods. Whole Foods are foods that are unprocessed and unrefined, or processed and refined as little as possible, before being consumed. Examples of whole foods include unpolished grains, beans, fruits, vegetables, and animal products, including meats and non- homogenised dairy products. Whole foods tend to be more nutrient with fewer calories than processed foods. In contrast, unhealthy and processed foods provide less nutritional value and leads to obesity and other diseases.
Please find below list of foods which should be avoided as much as possible, if possible don’t eat them, I know it is not easy to leave these stuffs if you like them, but slowly stop taking them, immediately stopping it will only harm you. If you stop taking these things slowly, one day you will completely stop them.
One day is definitely a cheat day, you can indulge in whatever you want just for a day
- Cold drink , packed fruit juices, different kind of chips, maggie :( and biscuits etc.
- Added sugar is addictive, highly fattening and leading to the diseases like diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- If you want to lose weight avoid pasta and junk foods
- Highly Processed Foods – Highly processed foods are usually low in nutrients and high in unhealthy and unnatural chemicals. Therefore,it should be avoided
List of food which should be included in your daily diet is
- Eat natural unprocessed food which are great for health
- Restrict all high carb foods if you are overweight or have metabolic issues
- Include lots of green vegetables in your daily diet since it contains fibre and many nutrients that are essential for human body
- Eat fruits which are rich in fibre and vitamin C. Some fruits are pretty high in sugar eat in moderation if you need to lose weight
- Almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds etc are rich in various nutrients but very high in calories. Eat in moderation if you need to lose weight.
- Soak badam and walnut in water at night and have in the morning is healthy
- Drink at least 3 litre water in a day. Drink at least 1 litre water early in the morning on empty stomach.
- Walk for minimum of half an hour daily.
- Try to include exercise in your daily routine; minimum half an hour
- Have 2 major meals and 2 light meals in a day
- First have fruits like papaya, watermelon etc., salad and followed by normal food
- Have your second major meal before 6 pm; incase you feel hungry have green salads, sprouts or fruits
Eating the right food will definitely make you notice the change in your physical self and this will motivate you to eat more healthy. Having good sleep is as important as eating healthy it helps in minimising your stress level.
Hope you liked this blog and try to follow it as much as you can. Please do let me know if there has been a change in your lifestyle after following this advice.
Bottom line is optimal health goes way beyond just nutrition.
Till next time, stay positive and eat healthy.